Cotton Straight Asymmetric Kurta (Navy Blue)Regular price From Rs. 739.00 INRRegular priceUnit price per
Rs. 1,649.00 INRSale price From Rs. 739.00 INRSale
Cotton Patch Work Asymmetric Kurta (Grey-Yellow)Regular price From Rs. 619.00 INRRegular priceUnit price per
Rs. 1,799.00 INRSale price From Rs. 619.00 INRSale
Asymmetric kurtis are one of the Indian traditional dresses. It is a very popular fashionable dress worn by women. It a pretty and stylish and can be worn by women. It is called an asymmetric kurta because its one side's length is big and the other is small. It can be suited for all festivals. It is available in different fabrics such as cotton, silk, etc with decorative embroidery components. This asymmetry gives the kurta a modern and elegant look which makes it a popular choice for women of all ages.
Asymmetric kurtis is made from a variety of fabrics including cotton, silk, chiffon,etc.
Cotton kurtis are perfect for casual wear silk and chiffon kurtis are ideal for formal occasions. The georgette and crepe kurtis are light and casual making them ideal for summer wear.
• Pair your kurti with leggings, jeans, or palazzo pants for a modern and trendy look.
• Accessorize with statement jewelry, such as necklaces or earrings, to add a touch of glamour to your outfit.
• Experiment with different hairstyles, such as a side bride to create a unique and fashionable look.
Types of Kurtis:
1. High-low Asymmetric Kurtis: It is an outfit kurtis that is longer in the back and shorter in the front. Asymmetric Kurtis is a fashionable option that has become more and more popular in recent years. Asymmetric Kurtis is that they are adaptable and can be worn for various events. They can be dressed up or down depending on the occasion making them a perfect choice for both casual and formal events.
2. Layered Asymmetrical kurtis: It is a multiple-layer Asymmetrical kurtis in which one layer is shorter. The layers can be of different lengths and fabrics which makes them visually elegant looks. Layered Asymmetric kurtis can be made from a variety of fabrics including silk, linen, cotton, etc. The choice of fabrics can make it a different sense of outfit and versatility. For example, silk fabric asymmetric is very popular among women for events and occasions.
3. Front-cut Asymmetrical kurtis: It has a cut in the front, which creates an Asymmetrical shape and is more casual and comfortable comes styling front-cut Asymmetric kurtis, there is a variety of options. Pairing the kurti with leggings is a classic choice that looks great on any body type. For a more modern look wear the kurti with palazzo pants. This look is perfect for a night out or a party.
4. Side-cut Asymmetrical kurtis: It has a cut in the side, which creates an Asymmetrical shape. It comes to styling side-cut Asymmetric kurtis there are several options. Pairing the kurti with leggings or skinny jeans is a great way to create a casual style look. For a more formal look wear the kurta with wide-legged pants or a flowy skirt. Accessorizing the kurti with statement jewelry can elevate the look and add some personality to the outfit.
5. And other various types are designed as Tall-Cut, Overlay kurtis, C-Cut kurtis, etc.
Advantages of wearing Asymmetric Kurtis:
• Trendy Design: Asymmetrical kurtis is a modern and traditional Indian elemental dress making it a unique collection of outfits. It includes bold prints, with embroidery and modern cutouts elements. These elements add a modern touch and make them a popular choice among women
• Adaptable: It a flexible and can be dressed up or down which can be worn irrespective of festivals. Versatile or Adaptable Asymmetric kurtis elevate women's wardrobes. The adaptability and versatile nature of Asymmetric kurtis are due to their unique design which can be specialized or tailored to suit individual choices and styling preferences.
• Comfortable Outfit: It is a comfortable dress that is very easy to wear.
• Suitable for different body types: Asymmetrical kurtis are available in different styles and make suitable for different bodies and sizes.
Asymmetric Kurtis is a fashion statement that can make the outfit a unique eye-catching look. Asymmetric Kurtis can make an individual comfortable and can give us a stylish piece of clothing outfit. It can elevate any wardrobe with its addition.
Asymmetric Kurtis is a final solution for a comfortable dress-up for all body types and occasions.