Rayon Stripe Printed Straight Kurta (Blue)Regular price From Rs. 549.00 INRRegular priceUnit price per
Rs. 3,449.00 INRSale price From Rs. 549.00 INRSale
Cotton Stripe Gold Printed Straight Kurta (Red)Regular price From Rs. 489.00 INRRegular priceUnit price per
Rs. 2,999.00 INRSale price From Rs. 489.00 INRSale
Cotton Stripe Gold Printed Straight Kurta (Green)Regular price From Rs. 489.00 INRRegular priceUnit price per
Rs. 2,999.00 INRSale price From Rs. 489.00 INRSale
Casual Printed Kurti (Brown)Regular price From Rs. 579.00 INRRegular priceUnit price per
Rs. 2,199.00 INRSale price From Rs. 579.00 INRSale
Rayon Slub Straight Pintucks Kurta (Yellow)Regular price Rs. 579.00 INRRegular priceUnit price per
Rs. 2,199.00 INRSale price Rs. 579.00 INRSale
Cotton Floral Printed Straight Kurta with Palazzo (Mustard)Regular price From Rs. 889.00 INRRegular priceUnit price per
Rs. 2,999.00 INRSale price From Rs. 889.00 INRSale
Cotton Stripe Printed Straight KurtaRegular price From Rs. 469.00 INRRegular priceUnit price per
Rs. 1,399.00 INRSale price From Rs. 469.00 INRSale
Rayon Silver Floral Printed Straight Kurta with Pant (Green)Regular price From Rs. 829.00 INRRegular priceUnit price per
Rs. 2,599.00 INRSale price From Rs. 829.00 INRSale
Do you know what a straight kurti is? You should visit Yash Gallery. At Yash gallery, we provide a huge collection of straight kurtis online that are suitable for all types of occasions. We are happy to have you here at Yash Gallery, your one-stop online store for new and beautiful kurtis and dresses. Our collection of straight kurti designs is ideal for all occasions from casual to formal events and is designed by the latest fashion trends. We only use high-quality fabric in the manufacturing of our kurtis that guarantees comfort and sturdiness.
Straight kurtis are one of the most demanding and fashionable clothing items for women at present. This is a kind of fashion for women who prefer a sleek and modern appearance. The straight kurti is a modified design of the traditional kurtis. Straight kurtis come in a wide range of varieties and you can check this at Yash Gallery as per your tastes in fashion. For women who desire to look beautiful, for them, our kurtis are one of the best options, because we offer balance in comfort, style and elegance.
Straight kurtis from our designer collection come in a variety of cuts, hues, designs and patterns. In our collection of kurtis, we especially focus on versatility and in our collection, we include everything from Anarkali Kurti, Asymmetrical Kurti, Angrakha Kurti, and A-Line Kurti to Western dresses. Know more about our collection:
- Anarkali kurti is a traditionally designed kurti that is popular for formal and casual occasions. It has a flowy and elegant appearance because of its flared design at the bottom that extends from the waist to the ankles.
- An asymmetrical kurta is another popular design of a kurti, it has a diagonal hemline for a contemporary, edgy appearance.
- Angrakha Kurta/Kurti is a Rajasthani fashion statement, it is distinguished by its front panels that overlapped and are fastened with strings.
- A Line Kurta has a classic style in kurtis with a beautiful and sophisticated look. You can consider this ideal for your daily wear.
- Women who want to mix and match their Indian and Western fashion can go with fashionable Western dresses.
What makes our kurtis a good choice for you?
Kurtis is one of the clothes that almost every woman has in her wardrobe in India. Women wear kurtis in daily wear and also on special occasions. To fill your requirement for all types of functions our straight kurtis are ideal for your everyday wear and special occasions. Because we especially focus on fabric and fitting while manufacturing that gives a very comfortable experience to our customers. Our kurtis come in a variety of hues and patterns that make it easy for you to find the correct kurti for you. Also, as our kurtis are manufactured with high-quality fabric, our kurtis and dresses last a very long time.
As fabric is a major concern for women, we offer different types of fabric in our kurtis, including cotton, silk, cotton blend, viscose, and rayon. With all types of fabrics and the design we also focus on Breathability, softness, and durability, these are just a few qualities of our products. In terms of design, we have kurtis with a variety of prints, like floral, different patterns and abstract designs.
We believe that fashion is for all and that is why our kurtis come in sizes ranging from XS to 5XL that are ideal for all body types and sizes. Our kurtis are made to highlight your best features and flatter a variety of body types. To suit your preferences, we also have kurtis with different necklines, including boat, round, and V-neck styles.
Styling with our latest kurtis collection
At Yash Gallery, we believe that the ideal styling is important for a perfect kurti. To help you in improving your fashion sense our team of fashion designers and experts has put together some all-time considered styling advice. If fashion is an important part of your life, you have to consider these devices, they will resolve all your questions related to fashion like how a straight kurti or any other kurti can be worn with style. Check below:
- You can wear your kurti with leggings or jeans it will give you a laid-back appearance. You can also choose leggings in a contrasting colour to give a striking and vibrant look. You can also pair your kurti with a churidar pyjama or a salwar for a more traditional appearance.
- You should dress up your kurtis for a formal occasion with statement jewellery and high heels. You should try picking some chunky earrings, bangles, or a statement necklace they will add some glitz to your appearance. Your legs will appear longer if you wear heels with your outfit, making you appear taller and more self-confident.
- One of the latest and trending ways to create a distinctive and personalised look with your kurtis are to mix and match various styles and colours. To find the ideal kurti for your style, you can experiment with various cuts and designs, you must try Anarkali Kurta or Asymmetrical Kurta.
- You can find the ideal kurti at Yash Gallery in a variety of colours, patterns and designs, so you can express your style statement. We offer both fine and elegant designs as well as bold and vibrant colours, so there is something for everyone for every occasion.
Looking beautiful is a taste of eyes, but how can you look slim in a straight Kurti? Here are a few tips from our designer experts at Yash Gallery:
- Pick the Right Fit: Make sure the straight kurti you pick, fits you properly. Avoid wearing kurtis that are too tight or lose because they will make you look bigger than your actual size.
- Monochromatic Look: choose the kurti and match it with the same colour leggings for a monochromatic appearance. You will appear seamless and elegant, this will give an impression that you are taller and slimmer.
- Vertical Lines: Straight kurtis with patterns or vertical lines can help you to get an appearance of a longer and slimmer personality.
- Accessorize Smartly: choose jewellery and other accessories smartly. For instance, choose a statement necklace if you are self-conscious about your midsection.
We at Yash Gallery want you to feel beautiful and confident while wearing our collections of kurtis and dresses. Find the ideal kurti for you by checking our collection right now!
So why are you still waiting? Find your ideal match by visiting our online collection of straight kurtis and many more. To receive updates on sales, discounts, and new arrivals, you should check our website regularly. You can be sure that you are getting the best prices on women's designer kurtis when you shop with us.